Supporting quality golf opportunities/experiences for all in Southland
To grow the love of Golf in Southland – Enriching lives by supporting a healthy and enjoyable experience for all ages.
- Increased membership numbers across the Province
- Support/Assist clubs in their new membership initiatives.
- Providing club coaching
- Support clubs to increase their volunteer base.
- Explore the possibility of a designated learning facility
- Increased opportunities for non-members
- Providing Free get into golf tuition
- Juniors Programmes in schools/after school
- Support Teams and Individuals to compete and achieve at National Level.
- Provide team representative fixtures at all age levels.
- Support players to reach their potential
- Provide dedicated junior squad coaching
- Communication with clubs/stakeholders
- Maintain Website/Facebook sites and weekly media communications
- Twice yearly club forums
- Encourage attendance of administration seminars provided by Sport Southland and NZ golf
- Encourage clubs to utilize the services of the Club Capability Manager provided by NZ Golf
- Continued communication with all Funders and NZ Golf
- Ensure that Golf Southland maintains sustainability
- Annual Budget monitored quarterly